Dear Lender Partners,
Below are helpful links to assist you and your client. NeighborWorks Green Bay values partnerships to better serve our shared clients.
Lender Forms and Information:
- Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Guidelines – Click Here
- Timeline: Homebuyer Education, Counseling, and any Down Payment Assistance requires no less than 30 days for completion, processing, and underwriting.
- Fee Schedule – Click Here
- Please contact our lender, Billie Jo Horsens, for more information. She can be reached at (920) 593-3710 or email@example.com
- Funding Availability – Please see below
Documents We Are Required to Collect and Review:
- Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
- Income documentation
- Last 2 years of federal tax returns
- Last 2 years of W2s
- Most current bank statement
- 1008 (Uniform Underwriting and Transmittal Summary)
- Loan Estimate (LE)
- Closing Disclosure (CD)
- Summary pages of appraisal
- Home inspection
- Proof of homeowners Insurance with NeighborWorks Green Bay listed
As a HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agency, we are required to collect copies of client documents after they close, even if they do not receive down payment assistance from NeighborWorks Green Bay. Your timely assistance is appreciated.
Loan Servicing Requests:
If you are the borrower, please call our office to speak directly with our lender at (920) 593-3710
- Please note; not all loans originated by NeighborWorks Green Bay are serviced by us. If you need information for a loan serviced by another entity, please contact them directly. For Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago – Down Payment Plus grants (DPP), please contact the originating bank.
- Subordinations – Click Here
- Requests can be made to our loan processor, Lisa Thor. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 3 business days from receipt of all requested documents for determination.
- All subordinations must follow NeighborWorks Green Bay’s primary mortgage guidelines and subordination policy.
IF APPROVED, a Homeowners Insurance Binder must be provided listing Neighborhood Housing Services of Green Bay, Inc. (dba NeighborWorks Green Bay), 437 S. Jackson St., Green Bay, WI 54301, as a second mortgage payee. If approved, a $125.00 processing fee will be invoiced with a signed and notarized Subordination Agreement. Extra recording fees apply. NOTE: Fee to be paid at closing. Please submit payment along with a copy of the Closing Disclosure Statement.
- Satisfactions – Requests can be made to Lisa@nwgreenbay.org. Please allow 2 business days for the Payoff letter to be drafted. Payoffs funds must be received prior to the issuance of any satisfaction documentation. Please note; a $50 fee applies for reproduction of previously issued satisfaction. The second mortgage is due immediately in a lump sum when any of the following events occur:
- The property ceases to be the mortgager’s principal residence
- The property is sold
- Title is transferred
- Equity is pulled from property
Checks should be made payable to: NeighborWorks Green Bay 437 S. Jackson Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
Please do not forward the filing fee to NeighborWorks Green Bay. Filing fees and recording of the Satisfaction of Mortgage are the responsibility of the client and/or the title company