After completing homebuyer education, you will have the opportunity to look at your specific circumstances by meeting with a housing counselor. You will drive this process by establishing your homeownership goals and creating an action plan with the expert advise of one of our highly qualified housing counselors.
- Clarifying your homeownership goals
- How much you can afford to pay for a home and the monthly mortgage payment
- Obtaining a mortgage loan from a primary lender, i.e. bank, credit union, mortgage company
- Selecting a REALTOR®
- Potential for Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance from NeighborWorks Green Bay
- Connecting to other community resources
- Budgeting for repairs and maintenance
- Obtaining a home inspection
- Other helpful advice!
Homebuyer Education Topics:
Are you ready to buy a home?
Managing Your Money
Obtaining a Mortgage Loan
Shopping for a Home
Protecting Your Investment