Control your money so it doesn’t control you!
The NeighborWorks Green Bay Financial Capabilities Program is an empowering combination of tools that helps you to improve your finances, which may help you to improve your life.
Learning to manage your money is a skill that can be achieved through education, establishing new habits, and practice. The educational workshops that are available through Financial Capabilities will help create the foundation for your financial and life success!
Topics will include:
- Creating realistic and achievable goals
- Developing a budget that works for you and your family
- Understanding credit
Financial Capabilities Coaching gives you the opportunity to work with an expert adviser to establish more long-term goals that are important to you and your family!
You will establish plans for achieving your goals, meet with an adviser to review your progress, and map out the future of your financial wellness. Financial Coaching requires a commitment of time, thought, and energy from both you and your adviser.
Financial Coaching goals include:
- Developing a savings plan for long-term goals like retirement, education, etc.
- Building an emergency fund
- Living debt free
- You are in the driver’s seat! What goals are important for you?
Through one-to-one meetings with a trained advisor you will create “doable” strategies that help you address immediate needs and problems.
Counseling goals may include one of the following or others that YOU identify:
- Steps to take before purchasing a home
- Reviewing credit report and developing strategies to raise credit score
- Reducing Debt
- Other goals determined by you!
Contact NeighborWorks Green Bay’s Financial Capabilities Program to get started on the road to controlling your financial and life destiny!