Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Program
NeighborWorks® Green Bay offers down payment and closing cost assistance to homebuyers who qualify and are purchasing a home in our lending area - in one of Green Bay's Original Neighborhoods. We have several programs that can help you reach the American Dream!
To qualify for the assistance, NeighborWorks® Green Bay requires the following:
- The home must be purchased in Green Bay's Original Neighborhoods (see map).
- The mortgage loan cannot exceed 1.5% over the FFIEC's rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage.
- The buyer must contribute a minimum of $1,000 of his/her own funds toward the purchase of the home.
- The buyer must complete NeighborWorks® Green Bay Homebuyer Education. A program fee and all recording fees will be included in your closing cost.
- The buyer must have the property inspected by a licensed Home Inspector. The inspection is reviewed by NeighborWorks® Green Bay. Any defective items must be corrected.
Program Information & Primary Mortgage Guidelines
Map of the NeighborWorks® Green Bay Lending Area
HUD Approved Secondardy Lender List
Program Packet for Underwriters
* Our programs vary and may have different requirements.
Back to Counseling & Lending Page